Gold leaf buttercream cake with fresh flowers
2 tier textured buttercream cake with edible gold leaf top. £355 (excluding flowers and topper) based on 9" and 7" cake serving 96 wedding fingers.
2 tier semi naked wedding cake fresh sunflowers
2 tier semi naked buttercream cake. £280 (excluding flowers and topper), based on a 9" and 7" cake serving 96 wedding fingers.
3 tier ruffle and pearl wedding cake
3 tier sugarpaste cake with ruffle tier, ombre tier with handpainted monogram, edible pearl effect, topper and silk flowers. £600 based on 8", 7" and 5" tiers serving 96 wedding fingers.
Teal wedding cake
Teal sugarpaste finish wedding cake with marbling, edible gold leaf and silk flowers. £465 based on a 9", 7" and 5" cake serving 112 wedding fingers. Excludes topper and hoop stand.
Edible flower wedding cake
Ganache finish cake decorated with edible flowers. £330 based on 9" and 7" tiers serving 96 wedding fingers.
Wedding cupcake tower
Buttercream flower cupcake tower with matching cutting cake. £285 based on 6" cutting cake and 72 cupcakes. Excludes stand which is available to hire, and topper.
Lilac butterfly and flower wedding cake
White sugarpaste finish cake decorated with cascading silk flowers and edible butterfly decorations. £440 based on 9", 7" and 5" tiers serving 112 wedding fingers. Excludes wood cake stand.
Falling leaves wedding cake
Textured sugarpaste finish cake decorated with handmade cascading sugar leaves, autumn berries and pumpkin decorations. £465 based on 8", 6" and 4" tiers serving 84 wedding fingers. Excludes topper and cake stand.
Two tier white and silver wedding cake with sugarflower spray
White and silver cake with large sugarflower spray - £330 (based on 2 tier serving 72 finger portions, excluding topper)
Individual tiers buttercream wedding cakes
Individual tier cakes with silk flowers - £400 (based on approx. 140 finger portions)
Hidden back wedding cake
Hidden back wedding cake with handmade topper and silk flowers - £625 (based on 3 tier serving 148 finger portions)
Congratulations on your engagement!
Our wedding cakes are available in a wide range of flavours and sizes and are custom designed to fit with your wedding theme or style. We deliver within Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and the surrounding counties and set up the cake at your venue on your wedding day to help the day run smoothly.
How much do we need to budget?
If you are at the beginning of your wedding planning journey this is likely to be your first question. Wedding cakes can vary considerably in price depending on the size needed and the complexity of the final design. As a rough guide, prices start from £165 for a semi-naked 2 tier buttercream finish cake or £225 for a 2 tier sugarpaste finish cake serving 48 finger portions.
For more detailed pricing examples please click on the images above. These prices are for 2024 weddings, for 2025 weddings please add 10%.
Can we taste the cake first?
Of course! We can provide tasting boxes at set times across the year either to collect from Hampton, Peterborough or to have posted to you if you prefer (additional £5 charge). These contain samples of 5 set flavours of cake for a cost of £15. This cost (excluding postage cost) is then refunded from the final cost of your cake if you go on to book with us (minimum order of £200). See Cake Flavour Menu.
What happens next?
1. The first step is to check we have availability for your wedding date. Use the enquiry button below and let us know your wedding date and venue.
2. Once we have confirmed availability we will arrange a tasting box and discuss reserving your date. Wedding dates can be reserved with a £100 non-refundable booking fee. We can also provide further pricing guidance at this stage based on your guest numbers and any inspiration pictures you have. Please bear in mind that we don't copy other designers cakes but can use them to get an idea of the style you like. Prices given at this stage will be a rough estimate only and are likely to change at the design stage.
3. Once you have reserved your date, it's time to start thinking about what you would like. Around 3-6 months before the wedding we will get in touch to collect as much information as possible about your wedding plans and about your likes and dislikes. We can then use this to start the design process. We will use a combination of example photographs and digital sketches to narrow down your cake design. For more complex designs an in person or video call consultation may be needed. We can also discuss any wedding favours you may wish to order (personalised cookies are popular!) and any cake stands you may want to hire as part of your design.
4. Once a final design and price have been agreed you will be sent a confirmation invoice detailing your order. The final balance for your cake will be due 4 weeks before the wedding.
5. In the week or two running up to the wedding we will liaise with your venue and florist as needed to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day
6.. It's your wedding day! On the day we will deliver and set up your cake as agreed with the venue.